Important Information about COVID-19 Vaccinations
We are working with our Primary Care Network (PCN) to deliver COVID-19 vaccinations to our patients. Our PCN consists of five practices including Leicester Terrace Health Care Centre.
We will be contacting ALL eligible patients to offer an appointment, following the advice of NHS England. We will contact you as soon as we can offer you an appointment, via text message if you have a mobile telephone, or otherwise by phone call or letter. We will never ask you to 'register' or 'apply' for an appointment, or ask for payment details.
Please note that we are not in control of the vaccine delivery schedule, the type of vaccine that we will receive, or the times of the appointments we can offer.
As it is such a large vaccination programme, it is likely to take many months to vaccinate all eligible patients. Be assured that we are working as hard and as quickly as we can.
Important Information about Attending Your Appointment:
- Our vaccination clinics are at our PCN site and not Leicester Terrace Healthcare Centre. We will give you the details when we contact you to book your appointment.
- To help prevent long queues, please arrive at your appointment time. Do not come early.
- We can only offer you a vaccination if you have an appointment
- There is ample parking available on site with an overspill car park next door.
- You may have a short wait outside, so please dress appropriately.
- Marshals and staff are on hand in the car parks and the building to guide you throughout the vaccination process.
- Wheelchairs are available for use.
- If you need assistance and cannot come alone, you may have one person help and accompany you.
- Please wear clothing that enables easy access to your arm.
- Always wear a mask and keep a 2m distance from others.
- Be aware you may need to wait for 15 minutes after your vaccination.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS.
We will be vaccinating all our patients that are housebound in their homes. We will call our housebound patients to notify them when this will be.
Vaccinations are being carried out in priority order as agreed by the NHS England. These are:
|Priority Group||Risk Group|
|1||Residents in a care home for older adults Staff working in care homes for older adults|
|2||All those 80 years of age and over Frontline Health and social care workers|
|3||All those 75 years of age and over|
|4||All those 70 years of age and over Clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women those under 16 years of age)|
|5||All those 65 years of age and over|
|6||Adults aged 16 to 65 years in an at-risk group|
|7||All those 60 years of age and over|
|8||All those 55 years of age and over|
|9||All those 50 years of age and over|