- Common Infections
- 482 Did not attend (DNA's) appointments in September 2023
- All patients with Type 2 Diabetes and using one of the following medications
- How To Order Repeat Prescriptions Using The NHS App
- Smear Tests
- Shingles Vaccination
- Out of Hours Appointments
- Northampton General Hospital Important Message
- Our Same Day Access Service is now available, by telephone and online. Either telephone the surgery and speak to a receptionist or log into your SystmOnline to access the request form. If you are not registered for online services please contact our reception for further details
Coronavirus: Latest information and advice
If you believe you have coronavirus, having either being to an affected country or been in contact with someone then please isolate yourself and contact 111 - DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY.
For the latest information and advice please click the following link:
For patients concerned that they may have coronavirus or may have come into contact with someone who has, the NHS 111 online service has created coronavirus pages that tell patients what they should do based on their particular circumstances.
These can be accessed at: https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19
Welcome to Leicester Terrace Health Care Centre
We hope to use our surgery website as a way of presenting all our patients with an up to date resource for all information relating to our practice. We will keep it current with any news, developments & details that are relevant to the practice & our patients.
As well as a source of information about our Practice, the staff & the services we provide, we hope you use the website as a useful resource with links to other reliable websites for health related information. If there is topical health information we will also add this to the website.
Have a look around our website and please do send us some feedback, although we are not able to answer or deal with any clinical queries on the website. We can use your thoughts to improve our online services & further develop the website to make it a more useful, practical application for our patients.