NORTHAMPTON GP ENHANCED ACCESS (GPEA)
Would you like an appointment with a GP, Nurse, or Health Care Practitioner in the evening or at the weekend when your surgery is closed?
If so, you can book your appointment with the Northampton GP Enhanced Access Service.
Enhanced Access is an extension of your usual GP practice, it is not a walk-in-service, and you will need to make an appointment through your usual GP practice reception.
Monday to Friday, 18:30hrs – 21:30hrs
Saturday and Sunday, 09:00hrs – 17:00hrs
(LIVI Online Availability, 06:00hrs – 22:00hrs)
- Face to Face – You will see a clinician in person and be required to go to our service location at Highfield Clinical Care Centre.
- Telephone Consultation – You will be called by one of our clinicians during the evening of your appointment. This will be from a withheld number and you will not be required to go to the service location.
- LIVI Video Consultation – You will book via the LIVI app and your consultation will take place at the time of your appointment via Video Consultation. You will not be required to go to the service location.
GETTING TO YOUR ENHANCED ACCESS SERVICE APPOINTMENT
Once you have booked a Face to Face appointment, you will need to arrange to get to the Northampton GP Enhanced Access Service.
You will find it at Entrance B, Highfield Clinical Care Centre, Clifton Rd, Northampton NN1 5BD. You can get to the service…
- By Bus – Several Buses stop close to Northampton General Hospital at the Cliftonville entrance, the closest to the Highfield Clinical Care Centre.
- By Car – There is free parking on site.
For more information visit: https://northantsgpalliance.com/services/general-practice-enhanced-access